Datos personales

Mi foto
19, gluten-free + creative heart. Inspiration can be anywhere, all you need is to notice it.

2.01.2011

Like a Pirate


My look today, sorry about the half body pics, at least there are pics of my look :)
Mi look de hoy (pido disculpas por las fotos de medio cuerpo, algo es algo anyways:))

Recuerdan las sandalias de flores que empecé a coser en diciembre pasado? pues las terminé esta semana:
Remember those sandals I was transforming? well, I finished them this week, here they are:
Lo sé, no se ven prolijas por dentro, quizas arregle eso en otro momento, ya que el olor a cemento de contacto era muy fuerte para olerlo por todo un dia.
Y tristemente, esto es todo por hoy, ya que tengo tareas de la Universidad (¡sí! a diseño de modas). Que tengan una linda semana ;)

I know, they don't look SO good on the inside, maybe I'll fix it another day. 
And sadly, that's all for today, gotta go beacuse i have some University homeworks (yes! fashion design!). So have a nice week everyone;)

Keysi.

2 comentarios:

  1. well I didn't made them, I already have them in my "everything box". You can buy them in craft stores :)

    ResponderEliminar